11 augusti 2007

Calm


Had the first calm day in a long time. Did not leave home at all. So nice. Made me come together and come down. Want more days like this one. No stress, no consumption, not to many impressions of no use. It makes me feel alive again. Makes me creative.

I had time to cook for alla of us, look after the flowers and plant new once, painted with watercoulors, had a nice walk and a moring swim. All nice things that makes me open up. Makes me enjoy life. Makes me think it will be ok to start working again next week.

Carried my little Muppekin in a schal, in other words I was babywearing, while I made a whole lot of babyfood for the freezer. Minced meat, carrots, pastinac. The Muppekin tried meat for the first time. She was not overly excited. She is more excited by peeking over my shoulder when I cook.

1 kommentar:

Mrs. Stam sa...

Love the picture so adorable, thanks for entering the contest, best of luck to you!