15 augusti 2007

Teeth


My Muppekin got her first tooth when she turned six months, during our stay in Switzerland. Now she allready has to littel grains of rice looking out. Razor sharp. You can tell she likes using them on all sorts of things we give her to try out. Watermelon, raw carrots, cucumber, bits of apple and pear, the plate, cups and glases, our fingers and her own.

Meat has been introduced. I think the preference is still by vegetables and fruits. Will have to try to cook it differently next time. I like making all the babyfood by my self. Is good to know what goes in to my little Muppekin.

Took a nice walk in the forest the whol family. Very relaxing and calming. Sonia the dog went running like mad. The Muppekin was carried in a schal on my hip. Later her father had her in the babybjörn carrier. She loved looking at all the trees and leavs.

Inga kommentarer: